Join over 15,000 experienced high school AP teachers and college faculty at the AP Reading, one of the best professional development events. We are looking for expertise in: Environmental Science As an AP Reader you will:
University of California, Riverside
Search for the Dean of the Bourns College of Engineering
The University of California, Riverside invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the Bourns College of Engineering.
ES Engineering Services LLC (ES), a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. (Montrose), is seeking a Project Manager to join the Global Water Practice team in Irvine, CA. ES provides a variety of different services to its clients within the Water and Wastewater, Biogas, Petroleum and Solid Waste sectors. ES is part of a larger firm, Montrose, which is a high-growth environmental company offering Air Quality, Environmental Laboratory, Regulatory Compliance and Engineering services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government.
- I. SUMMARY: Responsible for developing and implementing innovative research concepts and processes to improve all areas of water quality. This position will be involved in evaluating data; developing and implementing research studies; extensive data analysis used to implement techniques or methodologies; and developing proposals for internal and external funding. Assists in providing supervisory research support for the Department of Water Quality & Technology research and development program under the R&D Manager.
Join more than 15,000 experienced high school AP teachers and college faculty who convene annually in June to score the free-response sections of the AP Exams.
We are looking for expertise in:
As an AP Reader you will:
• join a dynamic team of fellow educators
• discover and share best practices for teaching, testing, and more
• earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
• receive a stipend. Expenses, meals, and lodging are covered.
The Manager of Research & Scholarships reports directly to the President & CEO. This position is responsible for management of the research and scholarships programs, as well as providing management and technical support to the Internal Research Program.
Division and Unit Overview
The American Chemical Society is the world’s largest scientific membership association and one of the top ten science publishers in the world. The Publications Division of the American Chemical Society provides to its members and the worldwide scientific community a comprehensive collection of high quality information products and services for the practice and advancement of the chemical sciences. The Division publishes a weekly magazine, and nearly 50 high-quality scholarly journals focused on chemistry and chemistry-related topics.
Pepco Holdings, Inc. (PHI) is one of the largest electricity delivery and natural gas companies in the mid-Atlantic region. More than 1.8 million customers in Washington D.C., Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia depend on PHI for their electricity and natural gas needs.
We are seeking an Environmental Engineer 2/Environmental Engineer 3 (14556) to join the staff at our Salisbury, MD location.
Pioneer a brighter future
When you join Novozymes, you’ll lead the way in creating a brighter future. Your colleagues, who share the same goals and ambitions as you, will support you in realizing your full potential.
Industry Application Specialist – Wastewater Technical Service
Environmental Professional/Project Manager - Raba Kistner, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)