The February 2021 AEESP Newsletter is now available.
Highlights from this edition include:
- President's Letter
- AEESP Research and Education Conference Virtual "Appetizer" July 13-14, 2021 with In-Person Conference in St. Louis Postponed to Summer 2022
- Highlights of the AEESP Board of Directors Meeting (February 4-5, 2021)
- Spotlight: Environmental Engineering Science, AEESP Journal
- New Faculty Appointments
- Two AEESP Members Named Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholars
- AWWA Water Science Welcomes New Editorial Board Members
- and much more...
To access the Newsletter Archive, click here. For questions and comments about the AEESP Newsletter, or to submit articles for future editions, please contact incoming Newsletter Editor Kyle Doudrick at KDoudrick@nd.edu.